Thursday, December 12, 2019

2020: The druid finale


Hey everyone, and welcome back to Too Many Books to Count! I’m so glad you stopped by. This month, at least for another week or so, we’re talking about 2020. I don’t know why, but I tend to do my new year theme in the new year… and I thought it might make more sense if I did it before the new year actually got here, this time. So, we’re talking about 2020, and some of the things that I’m planning on doing in the new year. These aren’t resolutions, per se, but they are things that will take some doing, and things that I intend to do—we all know how resolutions usually go, though.

Today, I’d like to talk to you about one of the most exciting things that’s coming up, in 2020. It’s something that’s been many years in coming, many rounds of editing, and I honestly cannot wait for it to finally be done. Even though I keep crying about it. Seriously. I can’t think too much about it, or I’ll just start crying. I have a handful of tissues beside me right now, for while I’m writing this.

2020: The druid finale

Cayau: People Among Us


You’ve been hearing the name for a bit now, if you follow me at all. It might honestly be my favorite name, in the series. Although I do also really like “Dewin: Stories Untold”—but I’m as yet unsure, whether or not that one will ever actually hit shelves at all.

Cayau is the finale in a series that’s been with me for almost a decade. It took me years to write the series, and years to release it. And we’re finally almost to the point that I’ll be releasing the last of the series, the book that brings it all together in a way that you probably won’t expect in the slightest. It’s also probably my favorite book of the series. Cayau features several of what I think are the best characters I’ve ever written, and characters who I still feel with me, in my day to day. They’re characters I’ll always go back and read, I think, simply because of how much I loved experiencing with them and through them, in the writing of this novel.


But Cayau has also become one of the reasons why I can’t help but really look forward to 2020. It’s a year that’ll be full of a whole lot of fun and new things, and the year in which I finally finish releasing the Druid Novels. I’m more than excited to finally get the last book into your hands, so you can discover the end of the saga for yourselves.

2020 will be the year that I finish releasing my first series.

That’s still crazy for me to think, much less to know that it’s true. I’m stoked!


And I know that for some of you, that’s probably not very exciting. There are a lot of authors out there who are far more prolific than I am, when it comes to writing and releasing a series of books. But you know what? This is my first one, and I’m going to revel in it as long as I want to.

And then? Well, then I’ll start releasing my Earth-Space series (eventually), which I seriously cannot wait for you to see. I’ve already got book titles and cover designs thought of… all I need to do is edit. ;-)

[love]

{Rani Divine}

No comments:

Post a Comment