Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Time for Change: Art of Divine (My YouTube Channel!)


Hi everyone, and welcome back to Too Many Books to Count! This month, we’re talking all about change, specifically changes both personally and professionally, in my life. And this week’s topic really isn’t one I wanted to do. But you know what? It was bound to happen sometime.

I have a YouTube channel. It’s called Art of Divine, and I’ve been creating videos there for a couple months, at this point. Videos that I’ve been having a lot of fun with. Videos that have made me realize I’m not sure what the future is here, in TMBTC, when I have YouTube Channel too. I know, I know, I’ve been here for years and it’s been a lot of fun, but video is the "in" thing, and honestly, I’m enjoying it. That’s not something I ever thought I’d say, either.

So today’s announcement, today’s change, is that I’ll be phasing out blog posts, by the end of the year. Maybe sooner, we’ll see. Point is, these are the last days of Too Many Books to Count. And if you want to keep keeping up with me, you’ll just have to follow me on Facebook and Instagram, and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Trust me, if you like what I do here, you’ll love what I’m doing in Art of Divine.


There, so far, I’ve recorded a few vlog-style videos, videos where I’ve talked about life, about what’s going on with RAD Writing and what to expect from me in the future, videos where I’ve spent some time talking about belly dance (which you all know I love), and even videos where I break down paintings I’ve done at paint night.

It's fun. It’s artsy. And it’s a creative channel that I’m hoping will bring me better success and more joy. Don’t get me wrong; I love the blog. I love writing in here, for all of you. And I’ll probably keep the page up, keep it open, so I can post in here from time to time as well. But YouTube is where I’ll be, primarily.

One video a week, for now. Maybe more, eventually. We’ll see how it goes.

Again, thank you all so much for supporting me through all these changes. Thank you for being there, for reading what I’m writing. I hope you’ll stick around, and watch me on YouTube, too.

You’re awesome.

[love]

{Rani Divine}

No comments:

Post a Comment