Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving!


I sincerely hope that very few of you are reading this today, because you’re all out spending time with your friends and family, and eating inordinate amounts of dinner and dessert. I also hope you’ll have an extra slice of pie, for me. Pecan is my personal favorite.

Me? I wrote this post a few days ago, because I knew I’d be busy on Thanksgiving Day, but I didn’t want to leave you high and dry. My aunt and uncle, and their four children, are coming from Maine to visit us, which means my house will be fuller than usual and I’ll be running around like a chicken with its head cut off, and having all sorts of fun.

But I wanted to say, before this month is over, before we reach the end of November and the whole month goes by without my saying it…

Thank you!


Thank you all, every one of you, for reading this post. Thank you for reading whatever posts of mine that you read. Thank you for checking in, every so often, to see what I’m talking about that day. Thank you for reading what I have to say, and for enjoying it. Thank you for reading. Thank you, for existing.

Yeah, that’s a weird thing to say, but it’s true nonetheless. I’m thankful that you’re around, that you’re here with us, that you’re reading this today.


And I hope that you have the happiest of Thanksgivings, and that you smile until your face hurts, today. Remember, even if it’s a crappy day, your body literally can’t tell the difference between a fake laugh and a real one, so even if it sucks, just laugh it off and you’ll feel better by the end of the day.

Thank you. Seriously. Each and every one of you. Thank you for reading Too Many Books to Count, for reading my books, and for hanging on for the ride. It’s been a lot of fun, and I can’t wait to see where we all go from here.


Have the greatest day ever, and don’t shop too hard this weekend, okay?

[love]

{Rani Divine}


P.S. RAD Writing has a sale this weekend… if, you know, you want to get some books, for some of your friends. Or, for yourselves. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment