Monday, March 2, 2015

swen (that's news backward)

Here be the news, because, well, there be news:

1. In case you hadn't heard, all this month the Rad Store is running a special on both my books! 


Use code SIGNMINE at the checkout when purchasing an unsigned copy of either book, to save a little money and get a free personalized signing!

Check out my prior blog post for more information: Sign it!

2. Mavguard Magazine's submissions window is open again! 


Yes, for those of you who've been paying attention, the first edition has not yet been released. However, I am now free to announce the tentative release date of April 7! We're all very excited release this edition to the public, and to get started with submissions for round two!

So. That being the case, I thought I should remind you of what we're looking for.

Mavguard Magazine accepts:

Poetry
Short Fiction (stories, screenplays, shorter pieces of longer fictional works, etc)
Art (photography, paintings, drawings, sketches, edited photography, graphic design, etc)

The magazine does not accept nonfiction, YET, but they hope to open the door for nonfiction in the following years.

If you're an artist of any sort and you've ever considered sending in your work to be considered for publication, now's the time! Mavguard Magazine caters to new authors, but will also view the work of previously published authors (and if you've been published multiple times before and are chosen for publication, you'll receive payment for your work!).

Swing by, check it out, and send them an email if you have any questions. Or drop me (or them) a message on Facebook and we'll get you whatever information you need.

3. Did you know that I paint? 


Well, I do. And I have a my first painting being published publicly in the first edition of Mavguard! Yet another reason for all of you to check it out!

4. Links to everything I might have discussed...


Mavguard Magazine Official Website
Mavguard's Facebook Page
Rad Writing Official Website
My Personal Facebook Page

Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom!

[love]

{Rani Divine}

No comments:

Post a Comment