Monday, February 23, 2015

Writer/Reader

As you know, I'm fairly adamant that writers are also readers (but I will admit that we don't always have the time, and we count our own editing as reading).

That being the case, I thought you'd like to know what books I'm reading right now.

Yes, I read more than one at a time. In fact, I'm reading four.



Want to know what they are? 

  • A.D. 30 - Ted Dekker
  • The Legend of Sheba - Tosca Lee
  • Dressed to Kill - Rick Renner
  • The Legend of Sigurd and Gudrun - J.R.R. Tolkien

Now, I'm sure you're wondering why I'm telling you this. And the answer is very simple:

I'm trusting you to hold me to reading these books, to finishing them, and to posting reviews on here for you all to read and enjoy.

You hold me to it, and I'll hold myself to it.

Deal? Deal.

Happy Monday everyone!

[love]

{RD}

No comments:

Post a Comment