Friday, January 1, 2016

Cedwig

Coming soon to a bookstore near you...

Cedwig: People in the Vines

by Rani Divine






What would you do, if the things that went bump in the night were suddenly as real to you as life itself? 
 
My name is Freia, and I believe in phantoms. 

A part of the expedition from the plains, my family and I have come to a land where no human has stepped in over a century.

But we are not alone.

This land is home to the druids, creatures of legend that wiped out all traces of humanity in the deserts, the hills, and even at sea—creatures that should not be real.

I hear their voices, in the night. I feel their eyes, watching me.

We are not alone.



 “Divine … weds the peril of the unknown with the glory of love, and the story between will determine the fate of not one but two races.” M.J. Neal, Dreamer

“Be transported to a world where the fantastic and the familiar collide.” Tammy Boehm, Bethany’s Crossing



Coming April 1, 2016. Only at the RAD Store Online. 




[love]

{Rani Divine} 


P.S. Ignore the typo on the cover. It's just a rough for now. ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment