Monday, May 19, 2014

Surprise Surprise

So today I was sitting at my desk, trying to decide what I should post about, when I realized that this is my forty-ninth post.

Crazy, right?




That meme is probably true... *sigh* but at least I enjoy the blogging. It's also a good way to get words out and get the juices flowing before I start my actual writing for the day. I highly recommend it, if you ever have trouble getting in the groove.

I suppose at some point it would be a good idea to tie this in to the title.

You think?

Hmm...

All right. I'll throw you a bone.


Since Wednesday's post will be my fiftieth, I thought I should do something special. But to build it up, to let all of you know that you'll want to catch that post, I'm writing this:

You're going to want to read Wednesday's post.

Trust me.

Why?

I'll tell you.

Wednesday's post...

Is...

A sneak peek into one of my favorite pieces of short fiction that I've written, "letters From Hell"!

I've been working on this story for years, and it's probably my favorite thing that I've ever written (under novel length).


But.

There will also be a little surprise within the surprise, which I'll reveal in Wednesday's post.

*wink*


Don't forget to check back in a couple days!

{RD}

No comments:

Post a Comment