Monday, March 28, 2016

Dear friends,

Ahhh!!! Eight more days until Cedwig releases! While you're at RAD-Writing.com getting your copy, don't forget to check out Mavguard Edition III -- my short story, Rat Pack, is being published there! And, being that I've edited some of the other short stories in this edition, I can tell you that edition III is my absolute favorite, and that you won't regret picking up a copy. Seriously. Do it.


But for today, I have yet another letter for you.

This one, unlike the last two, is for each and every one of you.


Dear Friends,

Thank you. Thank you for reading this blog, for supporting my writing, and for being so much fun. Thank you for commenting, for sending me messages and asking questions. Thank you for being involved. Thank you for being here right now, and reading through this letter, because it's all about you.

I haven't been writing for very long, as most of you know. I didn't start until my first year of college, and yet since I started I haven't wanted to stop.

But it's partially because of you, because of readers and friends and family, who haven't given up on me, who instead support me and help me to get this done, to write for you, to publish my work so you can read it, that I've been able to do it.

I might've stopped, if it wasn't for all of you.

Oh, I would've probably kept on writing, but I might not be publishing.

But thanks to you, thanks to your support, and how very awesome you've been over the years, I think of you when I'm writing. I imagine what you're going to think about every story, about the things going on between my characters, and it gets me excited.

I cannot wait for you to read Cedwig, and the rest of the series, and I'm so excited to find out what all of you think about Rat Pack.


Please, let me know what you think. And again, thank you for all your support!

[love]

{Rani Divine}

No comments:

Post a Comment