Friday, January 16, 2015

Ten Days!

Only ten more days until the Coetir: People of the Woods release! To that end, I thought you might like another quick glance at the synopsis...




Beyond the boundary on the edge of town live the druids, the Coetir, a species so deadly that they threatened to destroy our very existence.

We have a law: don't cross the line that keeps humanity separated from the druids, on penalty of death.

I've never been good at following the rules.

My name is Ellya, and I'm the first person to cross the boundary since its creation.

What follows will change more than any of us could've possibly imagined.



If you'd like to know more about the book, check out these sneak peeks: 


Stay tuned for more information about the release and some events we'll be running. RAD Writing is still trying to get everything organized, but I promise I'm trying to get to as many locations as I possibly can for signings and readings, and to meet all of you!

[love!]

{RD}

No comments:

Post a Comment