Monday, June 2, 2014

New Release

Today seems like a good day for some big news, doesn't it?

Well, I thought so.



Consider it official.


Coetir: The People of the Wood is set to be published!

Yes, you heard right. And no, it's not going to be self-published this time. It will be formally released through RAD Writing in January of 2015!

What does this mean for you?

Well, it means if you want to buy my book, you'll have a bit fewer options. Because I'm signing with a New Mexico based publishing house, sales will be primarily in this area. Books will be available in bookstores in the Albuquerque and Santa Fe regions, primarily, though we're trying to push it into more bookstores near you.

However, you WILL still be able to order it online. RAD Writing is setting up a special place on their website where you'll be able to buy the book, and it will also be available through Amazon. I'm trying to keep things as easy for you guys as I can, while going a completely different route than before.


In other news...


RAD Writing is also helping me set up some book signings in Albuquerque and the surrounding area over the next few months for Telekinetic, so if you want your book signed or you'd like to meet me in person, you'll have your chance!

And, RAD Writing has hired me to help them out with their new literary and art magazine! The submissions window for the magazine opens in September, and I'm counting on all of you writers to submit!



I can't wait to meet some of you in person, and to release this new book! There are some great opportunities on  the horizon, and I can't even describe how thrilled I am to take on even a few of them.

Don't worry, I'll still keep the blog going. *wink*

Happy Monday!

{Rani}

No comments:

Post a Comment