Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The First Contest

It's reaching it's close!

And if I don't get at least three more entries by midnight tomorrow, it will have to be cancelled. :-(



Not how I was hoping my first contest would go, but I suppose it comes with the territory.

If you've read the book and you have something to say about it, go post a review! I only need a few more entries for any winners to be chosen!


I suppose you'll want to know the rules again...



Write a comprehensive positive review of Rani Divine’s “Telekinetic: Book I of the Advanced Saga” on any well-known site or forum that accepts book reviews. Reviews written between January 1, 2014 and May 1, 2014 are eligible to be entered into a drawing to receive a signed hardcover edition of the book, along with a surprise gift from Rani!
Three winners will be announced on June 1, 2014.

Rules: Reviews must be positive and comprehensive, may contain a short synopsis of the book, and must be copied and sent via Facebook message to Rani Divine on or before May 1, 2014. All entry messages must contain a link to the review. All reviews not posted on Amazon or other sites where purchase is available must include links to the book on both Amazon and Xlibris. Additionally, reviews must not make mention of the contest or winnings. All reviews sent between March 13, 2014 and May 1, 2014 will be eligible to win.
Winners will be chosen by Rani and the staff of RAD Writing, LLC.



I'll let you know tomorrow whether it's panned out or not, but I'm hoping that you'll all pull through for me. I've been so enjoying hearing from all of you, and I'm glad that we're all on this crazy ride together.

Don't worry, if you didn't have the chance to get in on this contest and you don't have the time to help me save it, there will be more in the future.

After all, somebody needs to win that surprise gift... Trust me, it was a fun one.

{Rani}

No comments:

Post a Comment