Wednesday, December 19, 2018

MC


Hi there, and welcome back to Too Many Books to Count! I’m so glad you stopped by, because today, I want to wish you the very merriest of Christmases.

I know, I know, I’m early. But I’m going to be taking Christmas day to be with my family, and I have a very special topic I want to discuss in here before the new year hits, so I wanted to take this time to thank you, all of you, for joining in on the fun in Too Many Books to Count.

I don’t know a lot of you personally. I might not even know your real names. But I do know that you read my blog, that you come by twice a week to see what I’m chatting about, to learn and discover a little bit about writing and editing along the way. And I know that it’s been a lot of fun, this year. I’ve had a great time exploring the world of fiction with you.

So, from the depths of my heart, Merry Christmas.


I hope that these next few days fill your hearts with joy and love, and that you find yourself full of smiles on Christmas day.

I know for some of you, the holidays aren’t a time for joy—and for you, I wish the brightest of smiles and the heartiest of laughter. Even if you don’t feel like it. Even if you feel like you have nothing in the world to smile about. Crack a smile, force the laugh. It’ll feel good once you’ve done it (science proved that, a long time ago).

Even if you’re by yourself in a room, know that you’re never alone. Come on back to Too Many Books to Count. Read a series from a few years ago. Hang out with me. Drop some comments (if I see them on Christmas, I’ll hit reply).

Thank you, each and every one of you, for spending time with me this year.

Merry Christmas, my friends. Here’s to many more.


[love]

{Rani Divine}

No comments:

Post a Comment