Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Newsy



Hi guys!

Sorry about the mixup again last week. I’m determined to get things back in order this year, so it won’t happen again. I hope. Actually, it’ll probably happen again at some point, but thank you all for sticking with me through it. My schedule for posting is 1:00 (my time, MST) on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but sometimes Thursdays get a little crazy for me. Oops.

Anyway, as you know, this month is the catch-all month, full of topics not long enough to make a full series out of. So, no real rhyme or reason to it. And the perfect opportunity to talk about…

The RAD Writing Newsletter


I try to give you guys the best and most current information I can about upcoming releases and what’s going on over at RAD, but really, the best thing you can do is get on their mailing list. Most of the time, those emails you get will be compiled by me, so it’ll just be like hearing from me a little more often. We send stuff out once a week, to let you know what we have going on at the store, what books we have coming up, and what’s going on with our authors. Not a lot, so you don’t have to worry about being spammed by yet another company.

I highly suggest signing up for the newsletter, primarily because they’ll be able to give you more current information on my books than I can. I know, it’s weird, but I can’t even tell you my release dates until they make it public information—which is usually done through the newsletter.

I also cannot for anything keep track of what I’ve said there and what I’ve said here all the time, so if you want to keep in the know about absolutely everything to do with Rani Divine’s writing, please go sign up over there.

You’ll get emails about deals, new releases (did you know we have another chapbook coming out this month?), and stuff we have going on. If we have events going on, they’ll be announced there, we’ll give you tidbits about the publishing world, and we’ll let you know what’s going on with Mavguard Magazine too!

So, lots to see and learn if you sign up. Click here and you’ll head over to the signup page.

Seriously, I’d be super thankful if you signed up, and I think you’ll like what you get from us when you do.

Oh yeah, and we give you a discount on your next order when you sign up. So there’s that. *wink*

[love]

{Rani Divine}

No comments:

Post a Comment