Thursday, January 4, 2018

Divine Reads



Have you checked out Divine Reads yet?

I mentioned it a little bit on Tuesday. I actually posted about my New Year’s goals there, before talking about it anywhere else. And that’s what you can expect out of Divine Reads in the future as well.

It’s my new Facebook group, where I’ll be a little more vocal than I am in here or on my standard Facebook page. Why? Because since it’s a group, you’ll be better able to see what I’m posting, to see that I’ve posted, and to keep in touch with what’s going on with me and my writing.

Divine Reads is where I’ll be sharing with you about what I’m reading, what I’m writing, and what releases I have coming out in the near future.

There, you’ll be the first ones to know release dates, the first to see excerpts from my books and shorts, and you’ll get to see what I’m reading and whether or not I like it.


It’ll be fun, I promise!

What I want to do with Divine Reads is make a place where we can work together, where we can write and read, where we can share ideas and talk about what it’s like to be a writer. It’s also where RAD Writing will be hosting a special writing month later this year, for those of us whose Aprils and Novembers are just plain too busy for NaNoWriMo.

My Facebook page, if you hadn’t noticed, has become more about Too Many Books to Count and links to where you can get my books than anything else. Divine Reads, on the other hand, is where I want us to get to know each other. I want hang out with you, get to know you, share with you the struggles and joys of writing, the fun times and the hard times of doing the thing I love to do.

I want you to be a part of it.


Please, Click Here to check it out. If you want to join, join! If you don’t think it’s for you, that’s fine too. But if you know someone else who might like to be in on this, I’d love for you to invite them. It’ll be a lot of fun, especially once we really get going.

We’re a little smaller right now, yeah, but we’re only getting bigger. Things are only looking up.

Join the conversation. Join Divine Reads.

[love]

{Rani Divine}

No comments:

Post a Comment