Monday, February 27, 2017

IBC



So this month I realized something. All my good topic ideas only last four weeks. And this month technically has five weeks. Not cool, March. Not cool. So instead of talking to you guys about *&^*#%*& (next topic is still under wraps, you know *wink*), I’m going to take this week to tell you about some cool new things that I’ve discovered over the last few months. Starting with one you might’ve heard me talking about before!

Indie Book Connect


If you’re a follower of the RAD Blog, then you’ll know how crazy cool I think these guys are. If you’re not, then you’re about to find out how crazy cool I think these guys are.

See, indie books a lot of the time get overlooked by a lot of people. I know that because I write indie books, and because I work for an indie publisher. (yes, publishers can be indie) They’re the books that don’t generally make it onto the shelves at Barnes & Noble, and if they do make it onto those shelves, they’re not ones most people would pick up.

Know what I’m talking about?

I’m sure you do, because a lot of you on here are indie writers, and you’re always on the lookout for other indie writers that you could read, because hey, we’re all indie and we want to support each other.

Well, I urge you to check out Indie Book Connect.

They’re a monthly subscription box (think Cratejoy, BarkBox, or Julep) that sends out two awesome quality indie books every month. They work with authors to get out the best work possible, in the best timing possible. Which is pretty darn cool, if you ask me. 

And these books are ones that you wouldn't normally find!

It’s a subscription box where you won’t be getting the same books as you see in Barnes & Noble, or the ones you see pushed on Amazon or on the shelves at the supermarket. These are books by people who haven’t struck gold yet, but who still have some amazing words that really ought to be read.

If you’re an author and you have a book you want to include, I urge you to contact them about it.

And if you’re a reader who loves to support the indies, then please, go sign up! 

You won’t regret it.


[love]

{Rani D}

No comments:

Post a Comment