Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Welcome to Paris!

For real, this time. These are all pictures I took in Paris, France, and sadly, these are the last pictures I'll be sharing from our trip, at least in Too Many Books to Count. If you want to see more, go check out my Facebook page. I'll leave them up for a while so you'll be able to enjoy them there as well.

But today, here, we start with the most iconic image of Paris. The Eiffel Tower.



Lady Liberty's little sister!






The view from the top of the tower: 



The Cathedral Notre Dame -- It's such a fascinating mix of architecture, that from the front or the side you wouldn't know it's the same building.





These were taken at St. Chappel, which is seriously so stunning that we were lost for words half the time we were inside.






More shots from the front of Notre Dame -- see how it looks nothing like the sides and rear?








These final shots are from the Luxembourg Gardens, the last place we visited before coming home to the wonderful US of A...







And that's all there is. That was Paris, a beautiful city that welcomed us with semi-open arms. It was the end to a fabulous trip, a trip that I would go back on in a heartbeat, and just sharing these images with you gets me super excited for the next time I go abroad.

Thank you for taking this adventure with me! Stay tuned for Friday's post, the end of our Top Five series!

[love]

{Rani D.}

No comments:

Post a Comment