Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Welcome to London! (part 1)

The day has come, my friends, for pictures from London! This is going to take a while. It may end up being three separate posts. Two, at the least. But for today I want to show you what I've gotten through so far of the mass of pictures I took on the trip! 

To begin, the Tower of London!

And what's the first thing you should do when you get there? Take a selfie, of course!


The White Tower itself:


I love how this portion of London is this amazing mix of old and new, historical buildings right next to new modern ones.




Our Beef Eater guide through the Tower Grounds, followed by of the Tower's former residents:



Tower Bridge -- not to be confused with London Bridge, which is actually just a plain boring bridge.


The Shard is seriously one of my favorite buildings in the world. It's literally like a glass shard sticking up into the London skyline, and it's beautiful.




We found a red phone box!





Buckingham Palace! The Queen wasn't in (there's a flag that flies when she's there), but that's no excuse to not take some pictures.





London was by far the funnest place we visited, and I honestly cannot wait to get back there and see everything all over again. It's a beautiful city, a wonderful place to visit, and seriously so much fun! 

I'll do my best to get some more pictures to you later this week!

[love]

{Rani Divine}

No comments:

Post a Comment