Monday, September 19, 2016

Hi



As promised, today I want to take a few minutes to explain what’s going on with Too Many Books to Count, and why we stopped our (usually) month-long series a little early. 

I hope that you’ve enjoyed our latest series. I had a lot of fun drawing my characters for you, and picking out scenes that I think are very expressive of those characters. We’ve had a huge response from it, so it’s something I’ll definitely consider doing again.

But for the next two months, I’m going to be on a semi-hiatus.


Yes, that means I won’t be posting every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. We’ll pick that up again in the beginning of November. Don’t worry – it’ll go by quickly.

During the time that I’m away, I will still be posting on Too Many Books to Count – but it will not be on a regular basis or in a describable pattern.

Why, you ask?

Because I’m going on a research trip out of the country!

I’m not going to tell you where I’m going, because I’d like it to be a surprise. I’ll only be posting a few times while I’m gone, but I’ll do my best to share some of the highlights of the trip and tell you some fabulous places to check out if you’ve never been before.

It’s a really special trip for me, because not only do I get to go exploring Europe (see, a hint!), I also get to go with my mum – one of my very best of friends.

We’re SO excited to get to experience this, and I really can’t wait to show you some of what we’ll be doing.

Will this help you figure out what I’ll be writing next, now that I’m almost finished with my Earth-Space series? Maybe. We’ll see. If I write something spectacular, I’ll let you know.

For now, thank you to everyone for sticking with me in Too Many Books to Count, and don’t forget to check back in regularly over the next couple months, for updates about where I’m going and what I’ll be doing.

[love]

{Rani Divine}

No comments:

Post a Comment