Friday, July 1, 2016

Thank you



To all of you who submitted for Mavguard Magazine Edition IV, thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.



Today, we start reading.

Today, I’ll go through all of your work and send it to their respective readers.

Today, we start the process of deciding what will go in this edition.

Today, I get to smile big and see how creative all you people are.

I so enjoy this phase of the magazine, so much more than pestering people and asking you to submit. Because now I don’t have to get after you to send something in, to get off your butts and do it. Now, I just get to do what I do best. I get to read. I get to look at your art and see the beauty you created with your own two hands. I get to see just how creative people can be. And I get to be creative, too.

I love you all, you know. I love you, and I’m so glad that you did it, that you took a step toward getting published.

Mavguard isn’t exactly the biggest of publications. It might not be glamorous, and it might not be the perfect place to be published for the first time, but it is a publication. It is a magazine that focused on you, on people. And it’s run by someone who really does love and cherish each one of you.

I’m so glad you submitted.

I’m so thankful that I have this job, that I get to edit your work and see your art. And I’m so very thankful that you trust me to do it.

So today, I just want to say thank you.

To each and every one of you reading this post. Thank you. For your support, for submitting, for reminding us all that we’re together, that creatives united make the world a better place and a far more beautiful one.


Thank you.

No, really, thank you.

[love]

{Rani Divine}

No comments:

Post a Comment