Friday, May 13, 2016

Pub

Instead of telling you about another word or phrase, I'm taking today to talk about something more important.

Too Many Books to Count was designed with writers and editors in mind, for people who have an affinity for words and want to know more about writing and reading, and most importantly, publication. I started this blog before I really got off the ground with my publishing career, but since then I feel that this blog has blossomed, and for that I have you to thank. But because this is a blog where we talk about publishing, I'd like to take a moment to remind you of something.

Mavguard Magazine is currently accepting submissions.

Yeah, I know, you hear that from me a lot.

But here's what you should be hearing, when you see those words:

There's a publisher out there who wants to publish you.


Thing is, you can't get published if you don't submit something.

I know it's hard, and that it can be scary, but I also know how fulfilling it is to see your name in print, your art on the page, and know that other people around the country are holding it in their hands as well. It's one of the most beautiful and enthralling feelings I've ever known, to the point that I have great difficulty describing or defining it.

I want you to feel it too.

I want to see your name in Mavguard.

But first you have to send something in.

Submissions window closes June 30, 11:59PM.


I hope to see your name in the submissions list. I really, really do.



And yes, I'm one of the editors, so you already know someone on the other side, and if you have any questions, I can and will answer them to the best of my ability.

[love and publication]

{Rani Divine}

No comments:

Post a Comment