Monday, November 23, 2015

Thankful

Happy Monday!

This week, today is the only day I'll be posting anything in the blog. I've decided that I would rather spend more of my holiday time with my family this year, so I'll be taking most of the week off from work and from the internet.

I'll check in from time to time, don't worry. *wink*




But since today is Thanksgiving, it seemed only fitting that I present you with my Top Eleven things for which I'm thankful:

  1. My savior, Jesus Christ
  2. My counselor, the Spirit
  3. My Father God
  4. Love 
  5. My mother, a woman I'm honored to spend time with each and every day
  6. My father, a man whose grace and giving knows no bounds, a man who loves with all of his heart
  7. My brother, a man after the heart of my God
  8. My sister-in-law, a woman who reminds me often what it is to be beautiful
  9. My sister, a woman whose spirit stays with me despite any distance put between us
  10. My friends, people I count myself fortunate enough to have met, blessed enough to call mine
  11. My fans, for always supporting me, for reading about my writerly life, and for being an epic encouragement to keep on writing 
  12. Life, everywhere around me, in every person and in every creature
  13. Imagination, because without it I'd be out of a job and the world would be far more boring
  14. Music, for bringing extra inspiration to cloudy days
  15. Reeses. Because, chocolate and peanut butter



Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Go out and eat a lot of turkey this week, spend time with your loved ones, and thank the Lord for all He's put in your life. Even chocolate and peanut butter.

[love]

{Rani Divine}

No comments:

Post a Comment