Friday, October 2, 2015

Holy

If you haven't heard yet, go to The RAD Store to check out the sale! All books have been discounted while the company is getting ready to change locations -- meaning both Coetir and Telekinetic have had their prices cut FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Check it out soon, or miss out on your chance.

~

#1, Part two. The Holy Bible



1. Life


Most people I know who've read the Bible agree that it's a study in how we ought to live. For a while, that was how I saw it. This, to me, was a book that talked about how we were supposed to be and how much we sucked at it.

But then I dug a little deeper. Then I found the truth in the words, and I started to understand what the books were really talking about.

It's not about beating us down when we've done something wrong, not about telling us how very wrong we've been in life, but to point us to the person who got it all right.

Through this book, I learned all I really needed to know about life.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.

That's all there is to it, in the end.

2. Writing


For me, life involves writing. I can't separate the two, and I don't believe that God would ask me to. I honestly believe that it was God who gave me this desire to write, who put in me the imagination to create so many different worlds and different people.

Through the Bible, I didn't just learn about life. I learned about my writing.

It taught me what I should be writing, what I shouldn't be writing, and how I should really piece words together to get everything the way it should be. And I'm not saying that my writing is perfect, but I am saying that the Bible has helped, and continues to help, get me a lot closer.


If you really want to know what I mean, then I hope you'll ask. I have a lot more to say, but I'm not the type to write something so personal on my writing blog.

Hope you don't mind. :)

[love and peace]

{Rani Divine}

No comments:

Post a Comment