Friday, May 1, 2015

What's coming

Just to give you a heads up about what's going on with me in the coming weeks and months, here's a list:

  1. I actually released a short excerpt from my piece in Mavguard Magazine's first edition! Click Here to check it out, or Here to go to RAD Writing's online store and get a copy of the whole magazine!
  2. Excerpts. Always excerpts. Why? Because we're here to write, and we're here to read about writing. I have a few new projects on the shelf, and the plan is to get you some teasers in the coming weeks. (after all, my 200th post is fast approaching)
  3. Teasers. As many of you know, Deanna Leah has signed with RAD Writing to have one of her novels published! The release date is still TBA... BUT that doesn't mean we can't get you some teasers in the meantime.
  4. More teasers. If you haven't read Coetir, you'll want to now. I'll be posting another excerpt from the book (and maybe a cut scene or two) as well as some teasers for Coetir and its companion books, to give you all a taste of what's to come.
  5. Last but not least, BOOK SIGNINGS! I know, I wanted to get some in earlier in the year, but everything has just been far too busy to even think of it. So, we'll be doing as many signings as we can in Albuquerque and Gallup, New Mexico. If you have somewhere else you'd like me to come, or you're a part of a book club that would be interested in seeing me, email Kristina@RAD-Writing.com and she'll get to work!
Lastly, speaking of my 200th blog post coming up in a couple weeks... I have a big surprise for you. As previously said, it's an excerpt.

But an excerpt of what?

Well you'll just have to keep checking in for teasers and stop by for the 200th to find out.


I hope you all are as excited as I am for this summer and all the fun stuff that's right around the corner! I'll post dates for signings as soon as they've been made available to me, and I can't wait to see each and every one of you in person!

[love]

{Rani Divine}

No comments:

Post a Comment