Friday, April 10, 2015

Resistance

Resistance is futile.

Yeah, I said it.

It's futile.

Why?

Because I'm never going to stop pushing for Mavguard Magazine to get more submissions. Their mission is amazing, their work is beautiful, and they have a heart for the work their doing. I've been blessed to be a part of the project, and I want all of you to be a part of it too!

Here's what Mavguard is looking for:

  • Poetry
  • Short Stories
  • Short pieces of longer fictional works
  • Screenplays
  • Photography
  • Graphic Design
  • Visual Art
  • Heavily Edited Photography

If you call yourself an artist, we probably accept your medium! If you're not sure, drop me a comment or head over to their Contact page and send them a message!

We want your work! We want to publish you!

All you have to do is submit -- what do you have to lose?

Even if you're not accepted for publication, we're nice about it. I promise. I was the one who wrote the rejection letters for Edition 1 (and their weren't many to write -- that's how awesome you guys are).

So.

Submit your art!

Submit your poetry! 

Submit your short stories!


Resistance, as they say, is futile.

*wink*

[love]

{RD}

No comments:

Post a Comment