Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April

Tomorrow is the last day of April. How in the heck that happened so quickly, I'll never know.

But for today, I just want to say one simple thing:

Thank you.


Thank you to everyone who reads this blog, everyone who checks in on Facebook to see how I'm doing, and to everyone who has purchased one or both of my books.

I know a lot of you don't generally read, and that you've bought and read my work purely as a way to support me as an artist.

For that, you have my sincerest and deepest gratitude.

For those of you who do read, and have purchased my books with the intent to read them (or have already read them), thank you.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you. 

I wouldn't be where I am today without fans and friends like you.

[love]

{Rani Divine.}


No comments:

Post a Comment