Monday, March 30, 2015

Quirky

Happy Monday everyone!

This week, just for fun, I'm going to tell you a little bit about me. Ten things you probably didn't know about me, so we can start to get to know each other better.

Today's topic? Quirks.




1. I read books on outer space and archeological data for fun. In other words, I'm a nerd.

2. I have an obsession with the name Percival... And I don't even know why. I have a stuffed lobster named Percival, and he's literally one of my favorite personal items. So much so that I never touch him or move him. He's essentially on a pedestal.

3. *SPOILERS* I like the Walking Dead so much that I dreamed what I thought the season five finale should be, the night before the finale aired. Unfortunately, I forgot that Beth died.

4. Nikola Tesla is my favorite inventor, and it all started with a show on Syfy. That show would be Sanctuary, for those who wanted to know.

5. Penguins. Need I say more?

6. I don't watch comedy movies. Ever. Well, that's a lie. I watch the OLD ones, like The Great Race, How to Steal a Million, and The Barefoot Executive. A lot of the new stuff tends to be focused on making sex funny, and let's face it, I don't find sex amusing.

7. I can imitate pretty much every accent on the planet, and it comes out naturally if an accented person is speaking to me. I apologize up front every time I speak to someone with an accent, because I can't help copying -- most of the time I don't even realize I'm doing it.

8. I'm a fan of the Doctor Who reboot series... But I don't like Matt Smith. And I get obsessive over it. If you'd like to have a debate over whether Tennent or Smith was better in the role, feel free to leave me a comment. I guarantee I'll respond with my fifty cents.

9. Sometimes, I wear fake glasses. But I'm really not a hipster, I promise.

10. I own seventy pairs of shoes. And I still don't think I have enough. I'm not sure if that's a quirk or just a womanly trait...


I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better! Don't forget to stop by later on this week to find out what quirks I think make me perfectly suited for writing and editing -- and what traits might do the same for you!

[love]

{Rani D.}

No comments:

Post a Comment