Sunday, January 4, 2015

People of the Woods

By now I hope you've all heard the good news...



Coetir: People of the Woods has an official release date! The book will be available on January 27, sold primarily at RAD-Writing.com and Amazon.com!

I hope you'll all keep an eye out for more exciting news on this front. I promise, this time we'll be packing the weeks after the release with as many signings and readings as we possibly can. If you're in New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona, or Texas, and you'd like me to come do a signing in your town, leave me a comment here or send me a message to my facebook page at www.facebook.com/raniamberdivine

Everyone over at RAD Writing is thrilled to get this release going, and we can't wait to meet each and every one of you as we get going!

I'll keep posting here with contests, signing information, and more throughout the month, so keep your eyes peeled!

[love and far too much excitement]

{Rani Divine}

No comments:

Post a Comment