Monday, January 26, 2015

One. More. Day.

Can you believe it? Only a matter of hours before the official release of People of the Woods! I can't begin to explain how excited I am, or to express how thankful I am for the support of each and every one of you!



Just to keep you posted on everything that's going on...

Coetir: People of the Woods will be available ONLY through RAD Writing until further notice. We're trying to get the book up on Amazon as soon as possible, but the price will be exactly the same as what you'll find on RAD's Square Store.

The book is, as many of you know, currently available for preorder! All of you who have already placed orders, your books will be in the mail as soon as possible!

We're still working on setting up some signings and reading in the New Mexico area, so bear with me as I work with RAD to get everything situated.

If you're NOT in the New Mexico area and you want me to come to your city, drop me a comment or send me a message on my Facebook page! I'll do my best to get out to your state as soon as I possibly can!

If you want the book signed but you don't think you'll be able to come to any of the signings (or I won't be able to come to your state), don't worry -- RAD is offering my book on their store, pre-signed. They also have an option for me to personalize it for you, for only a couple extra dollars! 

Again, thank you all SO much for all your support!! I couldn't do any of this without you!

I can't wait to share my story with you!!!

[much love]

{Rani D}

No comments:

Post a Comment