Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Live Life

I'm on vacation.

Yes, again.

And yes, actually, I'm in the same place I was last time.

Today my friends are taking me to Disneyland -- in fact, that's where I am right now. Don't worry, I won't take too much time to write to you today. They've graciously allowed me the time to sit down and keep up my writings for all of you.

Aren't friends the best?


To get back on point, today I only have one thing to say:

Even as a writer, as someone who's releasing a book in a matter of weeks, someone who has more work to do now than she's had to do in a very long time, it's important to get out and enjoy life. Yes, I'm still working while I'm in California. I'm still getting every little ounce of work done that I needed to have done by the end of this week. But I'm also taking the time to do things like this, spending a day at Disney.

I hope that you'll all do the same. I know I've talked about it before, but it was never when I was at Disneyland, so I thought I'd be just a little repetitive for the time being. *wink*

Happy first-full-week of January everyone, from one of the happiest places on earth...

[love and roller coasters]

{RD}

No comments:

Post a Comment