Wednesday, January 28, 2015

IT'S A CONTEST

OH MY GOODNESS I HAVE TWO BOOKS ON THE MARKET!!!!

I don't even know what else to say, I'm so ecstatic!

So, to celebrate, I've decided to run a little contest.







Here's what I want you to do: 

Answer this one little question.

That's all.

Just answer a question.

Well, and get it right.

But if you've been paying attention to my posts, you'll know the answer without even thinking.

Tell me...

How many times have I posted excerpts on my blog? (including both books and short story blurbs)

That's all you have to do. Comment here or on Facebook anytime now until Saturday (1/31/15) at midnight (MST) to have your name entered to WIN.


But I suppose you'll want to know what you could win. 


One (1) winner will receive a free signed edition of Coetir: People of the Woods as well as two (count em, two!) surprise gifts from yours truly!

Winner will be chosen on Sunday, February 1st... But you'll all be watching the Superbowl *wink* so I'll announce the winner right here on Writing, Editing, and All Things Rani on Monday, February 2nd!


Let the games begin!

And don't forget, if you have the book and you've already finished reading it (I know there are some of you out there!), write us a review and email it in! I'll display my favorite review right here in just a few weeks!


[love and prizes]

{RD}

No comments:

Post a Comment