Monday, December 8, 2014

Introverted and proud

Thanks again to all of you who were able to show up at Deanna Leah and my book signing last Friday! We had a blast!

After that, I couldn't think of anything better to do that to tell you all how much I love being an introvert.


This post isn't going to say much. I'll tell you that upfront. But what I am going to say is this:

In a world that praises the extrovert, it's time for the introverts to stand up our ourselves. Quietly, and in the background, of course.

This world needs us too, because we do a lot of the things the extroverts just can't bring themselves to do.

And we're smarter than they take us for. *wink*

Check this out if you'd like to know more:

Power to the Introvert

[love and Christmas cookies]

{RD}

No comments:

Post a Comment