Monday, December 29, 2014

Back to the grind

*whew*

Week after Christmas is always a little crazy, isn't it? Everything's done for the big holiday, and yet it seems there's still so much left to do.




That being the case, I've collected a list of ways I help myself get back to the ol grind, hopefully to inspire you in the last few days before 2015:

  • Make lists for everything
  • Prioritize the things on those lists
  • Remember that some things can be left for next year
  • Don't try to fit more than a day's worth into a day
  • Relax whenever you get the chance
  • Smile always--if only to convince yourself that you're having a good day
  • Deep breaths when things get tricky

And last but not least...

  • Never forget, there's always someone standing behind you and cheering you on. 

And if you're not sure that's true, then remember that I'm praying for you, I believe in you, and I know we can finish this year out strong.

[love]

{Rani Divine}

No comments:

Post a Comment