Friday, October 17, 2014

Rani Gets A... (take two)

Remember back in February, when I hadn't been blogging for long and there was one day when I posted far later in the day than usual and had a little surprise for all of you, about something I'd done over the weekend that made me incredibly tired?

Well, of course not. That's awfully vague, isn't it?

Two days ago, I did that something again.

I got another tattoo.

What is it, you ask? Well, I'm not going to tell you. You'll just have to come to one of my book signings and see. *wink* I will tell you, however, that it's in a place that's making it a little difficult to type.

~

In other news, today I'll not be posting a regular blog. Today is all about two little announcements, one of which you've already read.

Announcement #2 is that beginning next Friday, October 24, I'll be beginning a new series! ...But my posts won't be here.

Confused?

Allow me to explain.

Beginning next Friday, Deanna Leah and I will be beginning a new blog series of Writer Hacks and Helps. Deanna will be writing the posts in Writing, Editing, and All Things Rani, while I will be writing the ones for her Dancing on The Keys. The series will, as usual, be once a week, on Friday's.

It promises to be a fun series, full of topics like editing, battling the stresses of life, and getting started in the wonderful world of writing.

If writing is something you're at all interested in, this is a series you'll want to check out.

Take my word for it.

[love and ink]

{Rani D.}

No comments:

Post a Comment