Monday, September 29, 2014

Signed

It's announcement time!!

First of all, M.J. Neal, I'll be sending out your prize this week! Thanks for commenting on my excerpt!

Second of all, and perhaps most importantly...

I've scheduled a book signing!




I know, I know, I promised I'd schedule a bunch of these much earlier in the year, but it simply wasn't feasible to go through with them until now. We're working on getting two or three in the works for the end of this year, but for now...

I will appear on December 5, 2014, from 4 to 6 pm, at Title Wave Books in Albuquerque, NM

Title Wave is an amazing bookstore, one that I greatly look forward to visiting. If you're in Albuquerque, don't hesitate to stop in! I'll have copies of Telekinetic available for purchase (at a discounted rate), but you're more than welcome to bring in your own personal copies to be signed.

As the date gets closer I'll keep you updated on what exactly we'll be doing at the signing, and I will of course let you know as we get more signings scheduled.

If you'd like to check out Title Wave online, Click Here

[love and excitement]

{RD}

1 comment: