Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Mavguard Magazine

Introducing...

Mavguard Magazine




I've spoken to you all before about RAD Writing and the things going on there, but until now I haven't really gotten the chance to speak about Mavguard (you'll just have to visit their Facebook page if you really want to know what that means, because I'm not going to tell you *wink*).

But that's all about to change.

As of yesterday, Mavguard Magazine has officially green-lit their first edition, to be released in 2015!

That means their submission window will be open soon! In fact, it will be open on September 1, and will remain open until January.

They will accept all forms of fiction writing, poetry, and art (send them a message if you need specifics), and they cater specifically to unpublished authors and artists.

You heard me right, folks. They cater to the undiscovered.

If you have anything you've ever wanted to submit but were too afraid to send it in, this is the time and the place. Trust me, Mavguard is going to be amazing and a lot of fun. I've even signed on as a reader once the submission window closes, and if you let me know what you've sent in, I'll be sure to let everyone there know that I sent you. *wink*

Mavguard plans on working with authors and artists in much the same way RAD Writing currently operates. Even if your work isn't accepted for publication, they'll tell you other places you might try, give you insight about your work, and try to help you in any way they can. 

Message me or drop a comment if you'd like more information, or go to the link above to check out their Facebook page. Their webpage is still under construction, but it will be up within the next couple of weeks, I promise.

[love]

{RD}

No comments:

Post a Comment