Monday, August 18, 2014

Lend Me Your Votes

Happy Monday, my dear friends! I hope this afternoon finds you well, and not too stressed under the circumstances of this being that oh-so-dreaded of days

Lately, I've been reminding you all of what I'd like to do for my 100th post (which, by the way, is now only a few weeks away). I'm sure by now you're all very familiar with my post "Eight One" (which was not intended to be eighty one, but rather singular identification of the numerals eight and one). I'm also sure that you're tired of my parenthetical remarks, because, well, I'm rambling in them.

I haven't received enough votes from all of you to be sure which of the following options you'd actually like to see, so I'm posting them again to make them easier to find, as well as cutting two of the least popular variables.

So, again, your options are...
  1. Another excerpt from Coetir: The People of the Wood, out in January
  2. An excerpt from the next Advanced novel, Telepathic
  3. My best attempt(s) at poetry
It seems to me that you're all still more interested in seeing story than anything else, so I'm also considering adding a popcorn-story to the blog within the next few months as well (don't know what that is? Drop a comment and I'll explain). To do that, I'll need to bring on a few guest bloggers willing to write in crunched time periods, so I'll keep you posted on that.

For now, keep sending in your votes! I want to post the things that you most want to read, your wish is my command, and all that jolly stuff.

[love]

{Rani D}

p.s. don't forget! Deanna's Leah's next guest post will be this Friday, the 22nd! Stop in this weekend and give her some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment