Monday, August 4, 2014

Eight One

Well looky here. This is my eighty-first post. I suppose I wasn't really paying attention to how many posts I've been doing lately.

But do you know what this means?--We're only a short ways from post 100!

So here's my idea.

I want to do something special for my hundredth post, but I'm not positive as to what you'd like to see on here for an event so momentous. I've come up with a few options, and you're welcome to add your own opinion into the mix, but I want to hear from you:

What special something do you want to see for my hundredth?

Here are five things that I've come up with, and like I said, you're welcome to suggest one in the comments below, on FB, or via messaging.

  1. Excerpt from the next Advanced novel, Telepathic
  2. Another excerpt from Coetir: The People of the Wood, out in January
  3. A short story from so long ago that I don't remember when I wrote it
  4. My best attempt at poetry
  5. A Q+A session, where you'll be allowed to send in questions the week before and I'll answer as many as I can fit into a 1000 word post

Again, I'm not sure which one of these would be more fun for all of you, so I'm leaving the decision in your hands. Obviously we have a little bit of time, so I'm giving you until August 22 to leave your responses.

I'll keep eluding to this post in my next ones, so you won't forget. *wink*

[love]

{RD}

No comments:

Post a Comment