Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer Readings

All right everyone, I can't decide what book I should read next. As you all know, I finished Bitten over the weekend... Therefore, I should pick something else up by the end of next week.



Here's what I have on hand that I haven't taken the time to read:


  • Illusion by Frank Peretti 
  • Valley of Bones by Eric Wilson (the third of the Jerusalem's Undead Trilogy, which I highly recommend based on the first two alone)
  • Redeeming Love by Francene Rivers
  • Doctor Who: The Story of Martha by Dan Abnett
  • Enders Game by Orson Scott Card 
  • Havah by Tosca Lee
  • Sphere by Michael Crichton


Post your votes in the comments here or on my facebook page! I'll do my best to read your favorites within the next couple of months, and I promise as soon as I finish the book I'll post a review on here to let you know whether or not I think it'll be worth your time to read. ;-)

[love]

{RD}

No comments:

Post a Comment