Wednesday, July 9, 2014

привет

Well.

As some of you know, yesterday was my birthday. It was a fabulous day of fun and eating and Russian lessons.

Yes, you heard me right. Russian lessons.


It's the first of a few foreign languages that I want to learn, and it's also the hardest. I figured if I started with the most difficult, I could work my way down.

But, as most of you well know, learning Russian takes a lot of time.

This means it'll take time out of my day, time that I used to spend working or writing, or talking to all of you. :-(

I'll still do my best to post often and respond to your messages within a day at the most, don't worry. I'm actually hoping to up my posting and start doing upwards of two or three times per day (including my usual three blog posts a week), so you'll likely be hearing more of me. I may even start posting Russian words of the week, if that would interest any of you.

I know, I know, we're a mostly English-based community, but who says we can't bring in some other languages to make things more interesting?

Who knows, maybe you'll all end up learning Russian right alongside me. *wink*

[love]

{Rani}

No comments:

Post a Comment