Monday, April 7, 2014

Marvel Us

This weekend has been movie-filled.
Why, you ask?

Well, because I watch Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Tuesdays, and it looked like tomorrow's episode was going to play off of The Winter Soldier. So I had to catch up and rewatch most of the other Avenger movies so I would be fully prepared for this afternoon, when I'll go see Winter Soldier (thus the early-ish post).

I'm a big fan of The Avengers. I've even read a couple of the comics here and there, but the movies are much more my style. You might call me a fangirl for that.

But I don't care.

In reality, I suppose I am one of those.

I mean, what's not to love? 


First, there's Stark... 




Then there's Cap... 




And Thor... 




Hawkeye... 




Even Black Widow... 




What's not to love? 

Well, I guess the answer there would be The Hulk. 

 

But you know fangirls. We're all more fond of the villain. 




(I think that's one of my new favorite memes)

I'll let you know what I think of the new Cap movie! I'm pickier than you might think, even with my Avenger movies. :-P

{RD}

No comments:

Post a Comment