Monday, March 24, 2014

I Am Woman, Watch Me Shop

Monday's, as you well know, are reserved for whatever random topic I happen to have on my mind.

Today is no different.

Today, this lovely twenty-fourth of March, I'm thinking about shoes.

I like shoes. I like them a lot. In fact, I have sixty pairs.

Yes, you read that right. Sixty pairs of shoes. (technically sixty-one, but I'm trying to find someone to take a pair of boots off my hands... figuratively speaking, of course)

Anyway, I came across a picture of these...



And I don't have these. I have nothing like these.

Sure, I have five inch heels that could easily be used as weapons, should the need/desire strike. But I don't have shoes that are built to be weapons.

I know, I know, they'd be impossible to walk in, and I already carry a knife--what more weaponry do I really need?

But aren't they just... lovely?


Oh well, maybe I can write them into a story somewhere. I'm writing a modern day piece soon.


Anyone know of any good shoe sales? *wink*


Thanks for reading my entirely random blog that had nothing at all to do with writing.

*grin*

{RD}

p.s. Stay tuned for Wednesday's post! A sneak peak into one of my more recent novels, excerpt to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment